These polarised sunnies feature polycarbonate lenses, the lightest and most impact resistant of all plastic lenses with extremely high polarisation. Combine that with the anti-scratch, anti-reflective and hydrophobic lens coatings and you’ve got yourself a damn good pair of sunnies.
- Polycarbonate Lens – Polycarbonate is the lightest and most impact resistant of all plastic lenses. It also offers superior optical clarity and extremely high polarising efficiency
- Polarised Lens
- Maximum UV Protection – Category 3
- TR-90 Frame
- Anti-Scratch Lens Coating
- Anti-Reflective Lens Coating
- Hydrophobic Lens Coating
- Compliant to the Australian Standard for Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacles AS/NZS 1067:2003
When you buy a new pair of sunnies you want somethin’ to store ‘em in when you’re not wearin’ ’em right? That’s why your brand new pair of Ugly’s includes;
- Sports Zip Hard Case
- Microfibre Pouch
- Packaging Box
- Warranty Card
The microfiber pouch doubles as a cleaning cloth so you can wipe away any smudges and the packaging box is especially great if you’re buying these as a gift.
Ugly Fish sunglasses are protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer’s defects.