- MPPT solar regulator will regulate solar panels at maximum efficiency capable of up to 300W of solar @ 25V
- 20A output to charge your auxiliary battery while driving
- Automatically switches to the solar input when the vehicle battery is turned off or main battery drops to 12.2V
- Splash resistant (not IP rated)
- Easy to read and comprehensive LED display
- Simple to install – 4 mounting holes and 4 easy-to-use wiring studs
- Rate of charge starts to decrease at 50 degrees and will fully cut out at 80 degrees
Easy to install, the Thunder DC to DC charger is the smart way to charge your auxiliary battery, no matter your vehicle. Utilising a unique pulse charging algorithm with the intelligence to determine the best charge rate for your auxiliary battery (excluding lithium), this charger is the perfect addition to any vehicle requiring the management of a dual battery setup.
Thunder helps take you places you’ve never been before, making adventure more affordable and accessible for 4WD enthusiasts. Designed for the working adventurer, Thunder products have been tested and developed to handle anything you can throw at them without breaking the bank.
This product is also known as – model number TDR02020