HOW TO CHECK GAS BOTTLE LEVEL?
Gas bottle level monitor SmartSense takes the guess work out of the question.
Download SmartSense app, synchronise the sensor and attach it to the bottom of the gas cylinder. Now you can get an exact answer – right on your smartphone!
Setup the size of your gas bottle or choose from the standard Australian gas bottle sizes. Configure the alarm threshold and the information to be displayed as percentage or centimetres.
Use their smartphone to monitor as many gas bottles as you want, and never run out of gas unexpectedly.
Caravanners running their heaters and fridges on gas; café owners using outdoor gas heaters; BBQ lovers and everybody else using liquified gas will find this app to be highly useful and convenient. No more warm water testing, weighing gas bottles or fortune telling – you’ve got an app for that!
The SmartSense sensor has a standard non-rechargeable 3V round battery CR2032. SmartSense app works on all devices that have Bluetooth 4.0 + Low Energy (BLE).
- Compact, lightweight, tough, water and dust resistant
- Suits most portable domestic gas bottles
- Communicates with smartphones via Bluetooth
- Free SmartSense app via Google Play and iTunes App Store
- Can be used via JHub and Odyssey apps
- Easy DIY installation with extra strong magnets