The BCDC Core is the perfect DC to DC charging solution for in-cabin, canopy, or battery box setups where dust and weatherproofing isn’t required. Each BCDC Core features REDARC’s tried and tested dual input DC charging tech plus an MPPT solar regulator and Green Power Priority all in the familiar and compact BCDC form factor. These features allow the BCDC Core to efficiently charge from both the alternator and solar simultaneously, ensuring maximum charge capacity no matter the situation.
Lithium ReadyWith chemistry specific charging profiles, including lithium the BCDC Core ensures your batteries are ready for your next adventure. The award-winning technology in the BCDC Core has been independently verified and tested to ensure battery life is maximised, charging your battery to a proven 100%.*
For most applications, the BCDC Core 25A is suitable for battery bank sizes of 60-200AH for AGM and lead acid and up to 100AH for lithium. Check the manufacturer’s data for your battery and ensure that the ‘Continuous Current Rating’ of the charger does not exceed the manufacturer’s recommended maximum charging current.
Backed by the Best
The BCDC Core is designed, tested and manufactured in Australia and is backed by our leading technical support and national REDNetwork certified installer network.
If you’re heading out into the bush and want to get there and back again safely – you can trust REDARC.
- Suitable for in-cabin and canopy installations only
- Compact form factor
- Simultaneous DC and solar charging with Green Power Priority
- Maximises the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Suits 12V/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for AGM, GEL, standard lead acid, calcium and Lithium (LiFePO4) batteries
- Suitable for use on vehicles with conventional alternator charging systems