This ultra compact 12V pressure pump is designed to provide town pressure water to a single outlet.
Can be used wherever you are, (e.g. at home, in a caravan, camper trailer or down at the shed). Can be used to run a toilet or sink. Can be used with agricultural sprays and with salt water or fresh water.
A versatile pump with duplex diaphragm design, this pump is able to deliver flow and pressure comparable to that of a much larger pump.
Easy to operate and self-priming.
These pumps automatically turn themselves on and off when you turn the tap on and off, and are for intermittent use, not continuous use.
- Automatically turns on and off
- Self Priming
- Easy to install and operate
- Able to pump fresh water, salt water or chemical sprays
- Low power consumption
- Reliable performance
- Run dry protection
- No maintenance
- Made from durable, lightweight non-corrosive materials
- Installation instructions included
- 12 volt
- 3.3 amp power draw
- 4.3 litres per minute maximum flow
- 35 PSI pressure
- 2 metre head and 80cm draw
- 0.64Kg weight
- 10mm hose inlet and outlet
- 16.5cm x 10cm x 6.5cm dimensions