Ideal to transfer water anywhere in a 12 volt environment such as in a caravan or an RV. Able to run a toilet or shower and has the pressure to run a boat deck wash. Automatically turns on and off when you turn the tap on and off.
Best used with an accumulator tank. If you are pumping to a Hot Water Service check your HWS pressure rating. The FL35 pump is usually a better choice for a 12v HWS.
This listing is for the new style with base plate and grommets instead of 4 rubber feet for greater stability and the new type 3 pressure switch.
- Automatically turns on and off
- Base plate with rubber grommets
- Type 3 style pressure switch
- Self Priming
- Easy to install and operate
- Able to pump fresh water salt water
- Low power consumption
- Reliable performance
- Run dry protection
- No maintenance
- Made from durable, lightweight non-corrosive materials
- Supplied complete with fittings and filter
- Installation instructions included
- 12 volt
- 9.2 amp power draw
- 17 litres per minute maximum flow
- 40 PSI pressure
- 3 metre head and 1 metre draw
- 2.6Kg weight
- 12mm inlet and outlet
- 25cm x 11cm x17cm dimensions