OZtrail Vertex 3P Dome Tent
A cross pole 3 person dome tent with polyester inner suitable for retaining heat in cool climates
- Cross pole design with the addition of a cross brace pole that extends over both doors for additional head height as well as increasing the structural rigidity of the tent
- Spacious rectangular footprint for optimum room
- Twin side vestibules for plenty of additional storage for your gear
- Large O-doors on both sides of the tent
- 4 season rating
- Super compact Drysac style rip-stop polyester carry bag
- Colour: Yellow / Grey
- Design: An ultra-lightweight hiking tent with room for two. Cross pole design with cross-brace pole for extra head height and great structural rigidity in all conditions. Easy to carry with small carry bag.
- Sleeps: 3 Adults
- Fly: Ripstop Polyester Fly – Curvilinear ground-hugging 68 Denier Ripstop Polyester fly with a 3000mm hydrostatic water head rating for exceptional defence against wind and rain. Factory heat taped seams keep the tent waterproof by preventing seam leakage. Posi-Brace™ securely fastens your fly to the tent with these Velcro® attachment points.
- Inner Tent: Polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects.
- Floor: Heavy Duty Dryfloor with 5000 mm hydrostatic water head keeps you dry inside the tent
- Doors: O-Doors – Large O-shaped doors front and back.
- Pole System: Durallium™ 7001 Gold alloy poles with T-6 temper and 7075 tensile strength provide increased strength for less weight
- Mesh Windows: No-See-Um Mesh – Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
- Environmental Control: Large mesh window incorporated in front and rear O-doors plus full mesh inner for great breathability & ventilation. Twin side vestibules for additional storage of your gear out of the elements.
- Zips: #5/#8 Coil zips for windows #5 Coil zips for doors Easy Grip zipper puller makes it easy to operate zips in all conditions even with gloves on
- Climate Rating: 4 Season rating – suitable for all conditions.
- Pegs & Guy Ropes: Sturdy pegs included. Pre-attached guy ropes.
- 12V Ready: Centrally located light attachment hook.
- Storage Solutions: Four easy to locate wall managers. Overhead Loft Gear Storage.
- Dimensions: Tent floor area: 220 x 160 cm Side Vestibules: each 60 x 220 cm Tent head height: 120 cm
- Weight: 3.0 kg
- Pack Size: 44 x 18 cm diameter
- Carry Bag: Compact Drysack style Rip-stop polyester carry bag supplied
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.