OZtrail Ridgeline Latitude Camper Trailer Tent
Ultimate in family camping. Sunroom & floor. High Clearance On- or Off-road 7×4 or 8×5 Trailer (not included). One-person setup.
The ultimate in Camper Trailer tents – bigger in all dimensions yet still a simple, one-person set up! The standard Sunroom with floor expands your living space even further so you can really enjoyyour time away. Add the new Rear Room option to sleep a large family in comfort. Engineered to fit 8’ x 5’ trailers to take advantage of the extra room for more gear – still compatible with 7’ x 4’ trailers too.
- Sleeps a large family in comfort with room to spare
- Split level, side-folding design fits high clearance 7’x4’ or 8’x5’ trailers
- More space everywhere than the Ridgeline Zenith – 22% overall including a 16% larger bedroom
- Easy one-touch pole adjuster so you set up quickly and easily
- Extra convenience of 3 door access to sleeping and living quarters
- Complete shelter with SatProof™ 600+ Ripstop Canvas walls and SatProof™ 800+ silver impregnated canvas roof for superior waterproofing, anti-mould and UV protection
- Insulcell triple layer insulated roof keeps you cooler while rolled edge design protects you from driving rain
- Ultra durable 620 gsm PVC Invisible Bucket Floor for the ultimate water protection and long life
- Fully galvanised rigidity enhanced tent frame & awning poles
- Gas Strut System gives trailer access via mattress access door or tilts entire tent to get to large items
- Zip off reinforced heavy duty PVC dust cover with anti-ponding straps
- Complete insect protection from ultra-fine No-See-Um mesh on all doors and windows
- DuoDoor™ so you can open canvas & mesh doors independently but operate a single zip to get in or out
- Gusseted bedroom window, now with adjustable poles for all-season ventilation and shade
- Removable clear PVC window lets the light in when ventilation is not required
- 15 cm deep open cell high density Queen Size foam mattress with removable, zipoff washable poly-cotton mattress cover
- Bedroom Ultimate Package:
- Vinyl wall mattress guard helps keep bedding dry and protects from condensation
- Lantern loop to hang lights or accessories
- Lightweight aluminium ladder for easy access to bedroom
- Removable canvas privacy curtain for the bedroom for additional privacy if required
- Removable large front awning featuring Draft-Block™ fastening system for attachment of standard ‘3 in 1’ sunroom and/ or heavy duty PVC floor
- Canvas tailgate cover hides tailgate and gaps around rear of trailer to create a complete seal where standard sunroom and floor are installed
- Awning poles, pegs and ropes included
- All mounting hardware included
- Ready for the optional (at extra cost) Rear Room Kit that instantly adds a large bedroom area of 5.5m2 on the rear of your camper
- VelcroTM attachment atrip for optional at extra charge awning extender (368 x 240cm)
- Designed for trailer height of approximately 1070 mm on a 7’x4’ or 8’x5’ trailer (not included)
- Colour: Blue / Beige
- Design: Spacious side folding design allowing access to camper tailgate or to trailer via under-bed panel or by lifting baseboard, assisted by gas struts. Suits high clearance 7’ x 4’ trailer sizes. Simple one-touch pole adjuster makes setup even quicker & easier. The standard ‘3-in-1’ Sunroom with floor builds in the awning for a complete room. Ready for the Rear Room option to create a huge enclosed living space.
- Sleeps: 6+ Adults in comfort
- Canvas: Walls: 340 gsm SatProof 600+ Ripstop Canvas. Roof: 340 gsm SatProof 800+ silver impregnated canvas for superior waterproofing, anti-mould & UV protection. Triple layer insulated Insulcell roof material keeps you more comfortable in all conditions.
- Floor: Heavyweight 620 gsm PVC vinyl. Revolutionary Invisible Bucket Floor protects the ultra-heavy duty PVC floor material from the sun & wear, while reducing the chance of water seepage as seams are located high, well above any ponding or flowing water.
- Baseboard: Marine grade plywood tent baseboard for long term durability
- Trailer Access: Gas Strut System makes it easy to access the trailer by either the access door under the mattress or by tilting up the entire camper trailer tent
- Door: DuoDoor™ – combines mesh & canvas zippered panels allowing effortless access by operating a single zip. Easy Step D Door – Oversize D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
- Mesh Windows: No-See-Um Mesh – Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
- Environmental Control: Large No-See-Um mesh windows and Duo Door allowing you to open door or window independently with easy single zip access. 5 internal window flaps and 5 external window flaps for complete ventilation control. Gusseted bedroom window with poles supplied, for all weather ventilation – gussets can be removed if desired to allow awnings to be rolled up. When ventilation is not required, attach the removable PVC window to let the light in – perfect for winter camping
- Bedroom Package: Bedroom Ultimate: Vinyl wall mattress guard helps keep bedding dry & protects from condensation Lantern loop to hang lights or accessories from the roof Strong, lightweight square section ladder for easy access. Removable canvas privacy wall for extra privacy for the bedroom – also keeps insects out while the living area is open.
- Ladder: Lightweight aluminium square section ladder makes it easy to access bedroom
- Zips: #8 Coil zips for windows #10 Coil zips for door
- Climate Rating: All season – Tropical through to Cold.
- Pole System: Galvanised steel poles with simple one-person setup. Awning & Gusseted Window poles supplied. One-touch pole adjuster for super quick setup.
- Pegs & Guy Ropes: Pre-attached double guy ropes & sturdy pegs included.
- 12V Ready: Lantern loop to hang lights / accessories
- Awning: Removable zip-off large front awning featuring quick fastening Draft-Block system. Awning poles provided.
- Sunroom: Comes standard with the ‘3 in 1’ sunroom and heavy duty PVC floor to enclose awning creating an additional fully enclosed room. Continuous Velcro sunroom attachment for maximum strength & integrity.
- Tailgate Cover: Canvas tailgate cover hides tailgate & gaps around rear of trailer to create a complete seal where optional (at extra cost) ‘3 in 1’ sunroom and floor are installed.
- Dimensions: Tent floor area: 244 x 463 cm Tent head height: 270 cm Awning floor area: 240 x 450 cm Mattress size: 200 x 150 cm
- Weight: 170 kg
- Camper Top Size: 254 x 188 x 30 cm
- Trailer Size: Suits 7’ x 4’ (210 x 120 cm) high clearance trailers with approximately 107 cm height.
- Cover: 620 gsm heavy duty zip-off reinforced PVC dust cover Anti-ponding straps to prevent water building up in cover.
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.