Oricom’s UHF400 features 12v/24v auto switching which makes it quick and easy to install in any truck regardless of power supply.
The external heat sink ensures you maintain a full 5 watt power output and has tuned sensitivity to ensure optimal reception.
- 80 CHANNELS* Allows you to choose from 80 transmission frequencies (75 voice) to transmit or receive messages
- 12v/24v Auto Switching For easy installation into any vehicle regardless of power supply
- Automatic Level Control (ALC) For consistent audio output levels
- 5 Watt Maximum TX Output Power Maximum transmit power for best possible range
- 200 Receive Only Channels Allows you to program in other channels in the UHF frequency between 400MHz to 512MHz and monitor transmissions
- Duplex (Range Extender) Capability Local repeater stations area. This extends the effective range of the radio, giving you the greater reach
- 38 interference eliminator codes (CTCSS)
- Block out any unwanted conversations
- Open/Group/Priority scanning Gives you the option to scan all channels in memory and lock on any active channels or to select the channels you wish to monitor/listen to in a group, along with a priority channel (priority watch)
- Large easy to read Colour LCD display (green/amber) The keypad and Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) is backlit for easy viewing at night or in low light situations
- Rugged chassis construction with integrated heat sink The external heat sink cools quickly, ensuring the radio maintains the highest possible output power
- UHF400R – with rear mic jack
5 Year Warranty – Peace of mind. Buy your Oricom product with confidence Transceiver Dimensions (51mm x 178mm x 110mm)
*This 80 channel narrowband radio has a total of 75 useable voice channels Channels 22 and 23 are used for Telemetry and Telecommand, voice communications are not allowed on these channels. Channels 61,62 and 63 are guard channels and are not available for use.
- DIN Size UHF CB Radio (UHF400R)
- Heavy Duty Microphone (MIC050)
- Microphone mounting bracket (2U0045)
- Transceiver mounting bracket (2U0043)
- Pack of supplied mounting screws
- User Guide