The XR-50 Remote BBQ and Smoker Thermometer offers an easy way to remotely monitor your meat as it cooks on the BBQ or in the smoker, with a portable receiver so you can keep an eye on your food, even while you’re away from the grill.
The remote barbecue thermometer comes complete with four included probes, and the receiver has four separate readings with ALL information for each probe for monitoring four meats, four BBQs, or two meats and two BBQs. Each probe also has the option to set HIGH and LOW alarms for accurate readings, no matter what you’re cooking.
Co-designed with SnS Grills, the XR-50 wireless meat thermometer allows you to monitor your food as it cooks on the BBQ or in the smoker from up to 500 feet away, and a built-in alarm will alert you when any of the probes have met the determined temperature. Complete with new INSTA-SYNC® technology, this wireless BBQ thermometer features a faster connection, simpler user programming, and reduced connection drops, so you can stop worrying about your meat and enjoy your meal.
Perfect for those looking for:
- A remote BBQ thermometer to easily monitor your food from up to 500 feet away
- A digital meat thermometer that’s suitable for the BBQ, smoker, or oven
- A remote meat thermometer that allows you to separately monitor up to four different meats or BBQs
- Remote Thermometer for BBQ & Smokers – Four Probes included
- 160-meter (up to 500 feet) range, F° or C° selectable readings
- Use any probe for either BBQ or Food Temperatures; and user can set HIGH or LOW alarms for each probe
- Probes are rated 716F° (380C°) and water resistant; four included
- LCD with backlight shows ALL information for each probe
- All controls on transmitter; receiver has simple alarm on/off
- New INSTA-SYNC® operating technology:
- Faster connection and reduced connection drops
- Simpler user programming
- Better data packet transmission
Can I monitor four different meats or BBQs separately with the XR-50 remote BBQ thermometer?
Yes, you can separately monitor up to four different meats or BBQs using the XR-50 barbecue thermometer using the four included probes, and the receiver includes separate readings with all information on each probe’s progress for easy monitoring. You also have the option to select HIGH or LOW alarms for each probe, so you’re alerted if the BBQ falls below or above temperature.
Can I use the XR-50 meat thermometer for my oven, in addition to the BBQ and smoker?
Yes, the XR-50 remote barbecue thermometer is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Can I use the XR-50 digital meat thermometer outdoors at night?
Yes, the XR-50 cooking thermometer is perfect for use on the grill or smoker outdoors even at night, as it comes equipped with a digital LCD screen with a backlight for easy reading.