This compact touring tent packs up flat so you’ll have plenty of space for all your gear when you hit the road. Set up is an absolute breeze, you simply peg it out and then use the single internal trigger-lock pole to lift the ceiling frame in the pitch of the tent.
Built for ease and comfort, this roomy tent has sleeping quarters for 2-4 people. There is a large zippered front entry and two large zippered windows on either side that can be gusseted in rainy weather. With low level gusseted air vents on three sides you’ll get plenty of constant air flow through your sleeping area, plus the rear window storm flap includes eyelets and can be converted to an awning for great cross-ventilation. The Safari is designed to keep you cool on those hot summer nights, while the super-fine mesh on all doors and windows will keep the mozzies away.
The Safari also includes a large zip-on awning with twist-lock awning poles, giving you plenty of shade or added shelter in all weather conditions (2.5 x 2.8m). Add the Safari awning wall kit (sold separately) to extend your shade and shelter.
The Safari is made from tough 260gsm ripstop polycotton canvas and has an impressive PU 2000mm water rating with seam sealing that will keep you dry in extended rainy conditions. The PVC bucket floor will keep your internal floor area dry and protected from the elements all year round.
The optional Safari A-frame kit (sold separately) can be used to replace the internal pole and create more sleeping room in this already spacious tent.
- Quick set up and pack down with single internal trigger-lock pole
- Exceptional ventilation with gusseted side windows and vents
- Large front entry with zip on/off awning
- Rear window storm flap converts to awning (poles not included)
- Protection from the mozzies and other bugs with fine insect mesh on all windows
- Convenient internal gear pockets
- Pocketed zippered power cord inlet
- Includes front awning poles, pegs and guy ropes
- Includes coated polyester oxford carry bag
- Safari wall kit available (sold separately)
- Safari A-frame kit available (sold separately)
- Tent Material 260gsm Ripstop Polycotton Canvas
- Tent Waterhead Rating PU 2000mm Water Rated
- Floor Material 320gsm PVC
- Waterhead Rating PU 2000mm Water Rated
- Frame Material Ø 22mm/25mm Alloy Centre Pole
- Max Head Height 2100mm
- Sleeping Capacity 2-4 Person
- External Dimensions 2600L x 2600W x 2100H mm
- Packed Dimensions 900L x 900W x 150H mm
- Weight 24.0 kg
- Warranty 3 Years