Camps 10 with Camps Snaps is the definitive guide to low-cost camping across Australia, featuring verified free camps, caravan parks, national and state parks, community campsites, showgrounds, station stays and much more.
(Please note, this is the large B4 size book which includes camp site pictures.
What’s new in Camps 10:
- Added an extra 948 sites, so you are now able to access over 4,950 camping listings and 925 public dump-points
- Existing sites have been revisited to ensure all info is up-to-date
- New photos have been added
- Closed and unsuitable sites have been removed
- Map customisation for easier reading
- State by state site indexing
Camp site listing features – Each site listing in the book contains:
- Site Name
- Photograph of site
- Location with address details
- Site classification
- Map reference by Hema Maps
- GPS coordinates
- Site facilities available including toilets, disabled facilities, if shade is available, fire- place provided, fees payable, Big Rig suitable identifier, powered site available, nice views or lookouts, mobile phone reception
and if pets are allowed
The latest edition of Camps Australia Wide features more sites than ever before, giving campers, caravanners, 4WD enthusiasts, road trippers and other travellers more places to pull up and stay for the night. Travellers who want to take their pet on the road can choose from over
3,950 pet-friendly campsites using Camps 10, making it easy to discover Australia without having to leave your furry (or otherwise) friend behind. To help you navigate your journey, Camps 10 features Hema road atlas maps that cover all of Australia. With each site pin pointed and referenced on the maps, it’s easy to find the perfect place to stay without huge camping fees using Camps 10.