Our range of Non-stick Saucepans and Frypans has been developed using heavy gauge spun steel with a triple coated non-stick surface. Making them ideal for steaks, snags, chops, omelettes and scrambled eggs. All our wooden handles have been riveted to the side of each pan, making them strong and durable, whilst providing style and comfort. Tolerant to heat temperatures of up to 250ºC great for campfires and suitable for gas, electric and induction stoves.
- Triple coated non-stick surface
- Solid 1.8mm carbon steel construction
- Deep 5.5cm walls allows you to cook almost anything
- Tolerant to heat temperatures of up to 250ºC
- Offers excellent heat distribution and retention
- Ideal for high temperatures and to perfectly sear meat and seafood
- Great for campfires, also suitable for gas, electric and induction stoves